Dr. Amy Brenner
MD, FACOG, ABAARM
I was born in 1969 in Youngstown, Ohio. Marilyn and David Brenner worked hard as teachers to earn a living and raise their 3 children. Having a science teacher as a father led to many childhood science experiments. I remember making our own erupting volcano and watching the embryonic development of an egg into a baby chick. I loved science! My mother taught me how to teach others, with understanding, compassion, and uncompromising standards of excellence. She is my inspiration as I instruct other physicians in the very latest gynecological and aesthetic procedures.
Perhaps my greatest influences in becoming a physician were my parents. Who would have thought that my childhood interests would turn into my lifelong passion?
I usually go to Crossfit before work.
I worked at Domino’s pizza as a driver in college
Starting this Practice
In 2011, I decided to go for my dream and open my own practice. I’ve created my practice to be a reflection of who I am. It’s a place to feel safe and comfortable, be open and honest and receive information and exceptional care. I also didn’t want to pass out prescription drugs many of which lead to undesired side effects. I wanted to treat my patients with a more holistic, natural approach. I welcome you to my home away from home.
Magna Cum Laude
Doctor of Medicine
Alpha Omega Alpha
Medical College of Ohio
Obstetrics and Gynecology
University of Louisville School of Medicine
Professional Memberships/ Certifications
- American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, Fellow
- Cincinnati OB/GYN Society
- American Medical Association (AMA)
- American Association of Gynecologic Laparoscopists (AAGL)
- American Academy of Anti-Aging Medicine (A4M)
- International Urogynecological Association
- Essure® National Spokesperson / Trainer
- Hologic NovaSure® Physician National Trainer
- Medtronic InterStim™
- da Vinci® Robotic Surgery
- da Vinci® Sacrocolpopexy
- Advanced Bioidentical Hormone Replacement Therapy (ABHRT) Certification – WorldLink Medical
- MEDINARS Bioidentical Hormone Pellet Therapy
- GelPOINT® Applied Medical Single Incision/Reduced Port Workshop
- Alinsod Institute for Aesthetic Vaginal Surgery – Ellman Surgitron Certified
- CO2RE Intima® Vaginal Rejuvenation
- Allergan Master Injector Training
- Botox® Cosmetics
- Advanced Dermal Fillers (Voluma®, Juvederm®, Volbella®, Vollure™)
- SmartLipo™ Laser Assisted Liposuction
- CoolSculpting® University, CoolSculpting Masters Class
- UltraShape® POWER Certified
- VelaShape® III Certified
- O-Shot® for Women / P-Shot® for Men
- Vampire® Facial / Facelift / Breast Lift
- Harvest Technologies Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) Training
- Eclipse Aesthetics PRP Training
Hologic/Cytyc Surgical, Inc.
Ethicon Women’s Healthcare
Dr. Brenner also serves as an expert witness in cases that require medical expertise in women’s health and gynecology. She reviews medical documentation, testimony of other witnesses, and provides her own testimony when required.
Dr. Brenner uses her vast knowledge and experience of more than 18 years in the field of obstetrics and gynecology to expertly weigh in on critical cases.
The MyFlow® Procedure
What Does an Abnormal Pap Smear Mean
Here’s the Skinny on CoolSculpting®