Find our patient forms. register for our portal to view your test results. make a payment. view office policies. find financing information. get travel info.
Our office is using an Electronic Medical Records (EMR) system that now allows patients to manage their own health records online. Also, you may access your medical information on the go by downloading the FREE portal app at your Apple or Android store! Enter “FollowMyHealth” in the search field and follow the download instructions. You now have 24/7, secure online access to our patient portal and your medical information!
What can you do with the FollowMyHealth Portal and App?
- Review your test results
- Request prescription refills
- Request an appointment
- Update your insurance information
- Update your personal demographics (address, phone number, emergency contact, etc.)
- Update personal history such as allergies, medications, surgeries
- Personal vitals such as weight and blood pressure readings can be automatically
uploaded from the Health app on your smartphone
- Ask general questions of the clinical staff
Get started today by simply clicking FollowMyHealth Patient Portal Login and then click on “Create An Account.”Return to Patient Portal ^
Patient Financing Information
Our practice is happy to accept a variety of commercial insurance plans. We are unable to accept the following plans at this time:
- Humana Gold
- Humana HMOX
- Medicare (all plans)
- United w/ID starting w/#1 (Like Oxford)
Patients with the above insurances who want to be seen in the office will be processed as self-pay and will be responsible for payment, in full, at the time of service.
Insurance benefits can be confusing, especially because there are so many different plans out there. Although our office can help you understand your benefits, it is ultimately your responsibility to be aware of your individual plan. Nowadays, there are hundreds of insurance plans and it is impossible for us to know the details of every plan. See below for a description of common terms your insurance company will use and some examples that will hopefully help clarify some of the confusion.
Whether you are paying a co-pay, buying supplements, or paying for a cash service, our office accepts a variety of payment options:
- Cash or Check
- Credit Card: Mastercard, Visa and Discover
- Credit Options with Payment Plans: CareCredit, GreenSky and Lending USA
Make a Payment
Click the button to make a secure, one-time payment for your account using a credit or debit card.Return to Make a Payment ^
Patient Policies & Forms
We reserve the right to charge a fee for missed appointments. Because your appointment time is reserved for you personally, we ask that you notify us at least 24 hours in advance if you need to reschedule.
To enter your medical history and information prior to your first visit, please create an account in our Patient Portal Login on FollowMyHealth.
Click to view/print any of these forms that review our office policies:
Policy FormsReturn to Policies & Forms ^
Insurance Claim Information
We understand that insurance and healthcare costs can be frustrating. It can be for us too! We value all of our patients and want to assist you as best we can. Unfortunately, we cannot be contracted with every insurance plan, but in some cases our patients may have out of network benefits for gynecological care. Below is information you may find helpful in understanding some of these complex insurance issues.
If you have Out of Network Benefits:
Steps for submitting a claim to Aetna, First Health Network, or other insurances we do not have contracts with:
- Pay for visit at the front desk the day of your visit
- Contact the office 1 week after the visit to get a copy of the financial receipt and notes from the visit
- Contact customer service for your insurance company by using the number on the back of your card
- Request to file a claim for a visit from an out of network provider
A patient can only send a claim in for a Gynecological appointment. Any non-covered services cannot be submitted.
If you have Medicare:
Our providers have opted out of the Medicare program effective on October 1, 2016
Patients with Medicare insurance will be self-pay. Medicare rules state that patients must agree to accept full responsibility and to make payments to our office. Patient also agrees, understands the following:
- Patient agrees not to submit a claim (or to request that Physician submit a claim) to the Medicare program with respect to the Services, even if covered by Medicare Part B.
- Patient is not currently in an emergency or urgent health care situation.
- Patient acknowledges that neither Medicare’s fee limitations nor any other Medicare reimbursement regulations apply to charges for the Services.
- Patient acknowledges that Medi-Gap plans will not provide payment or reimbursement for the Services because payment is not made under the Medicare program, and other supplemental insurance plans may likewise deny reimbursement.
- Patient acknowledges that she has a right, as a Medicare beneficiary, to obtain Medicare-covered items and services from physicians and practitioners who have not opted-out of Medicare, and that the patient is not compelled to enter into private contracts that apply to other Medicare-covered services furnished by other physicians or practitioners who have not opted-out.
- Patient agrees to be responsible, whether through insurance or otherwise, to make payment in full for the Services, and acknowledges that Physician will not submit claims for care.
If your employer has set up an EPO plan:
Check your insurance card for the plan type, usually located at the top of your card. If you have an EPO plan, here is what this means for you. EPO stands for “Exclusive Provider Organization” plan. As a member of an EPO, you can use the doctors and hospitals within the EPO network, but cannot go outside the network for care. There are no out-of-network benefits.
Because we are a private practice, we are not eligible for participation in all EPO plans. Please contact our office to find out if we are part of your EPO network. If we are not part of your EPO, we are still happy to see you, however, we cannot bill your insurance.Return to Insurance Claims ^
If you are traveling from a distance to our office for a consultation or procedure, we would like to make your visit here as comfortable as possible. We have created a list of airports, hotels, restaurants and activities in the area that you (or members of your family that are accompanying you) may enjoy.Return to Travel Info ^