AB Modern Day Warrior Weight Loss in Cincinnati, Ohio
Physician-Supervised Weight Loss & EXERCISE Program
Maintaining a steady level of activity is important for any weight loss and wellness program. Our overall health, as well as maintaining a healthy weight, can benefit greatly from an appropriate exercise routine.
Our AB Modern Day Warrior Program is designed to help busy adults make their weight management and health a priority. It is a physician-supervised program that combines peptide therapy, a balanced diet and an exercise guide that focuses on efficient and healthy options.
There are four common reasons diet or weight loss programs fail.
How does AB MODERN DAY WARRIOR weight loss work compared to other weight loss programs?
There are four common reasons diet or weight loss programs fail. Diets often leave you feeling constantly hungry and with a sense of fatigue/lack of energy. The daily battle to do it all AND still get healthy meals and exercise into our routine can be tough and this can wreak havoc on your health. The AB Modern Day Warrior Weight Loss program addresses these concerns by: 1) Curbing appetite naturally with the prescribed peptides, 2) Increasing metabolism and
helping to optimizing blood sugar, through the peptide therapy, 3) Healthy on-the-go food options to choose from to accommodate the super busy lifestyle some many of us have become accustomed to and healthy at home options for when you do have the time to cook at home. 4) Quick and easy light exercise that puts your body into fat burning mode.
How does AB MODERN DAY WARRIOR Weight Loss Work?
Our Wellness Coach will teach you the nutrition fundamentals and lifestyle changes, and provide access to a fat-burning exercise guide, to lose weight AND successfully keep it off. In our practice, we have seen that the key benefits of this particular peptide therapy allows you to feel satisfied on a restricted-calorie diet and not experience annoying hunger pains, which are responsible for most failed diet plans. The following are additional potential benefits: improves blood sugar levels, improves PCOS symptoms, lowers inflammation, reduction in cardiovascular event risk in patients with diabetes.
The benefits of a supervised AB Modern Warrior Weight Loss program include the resources and tools that are available to you here in a medical office. These tools maximize results and well-being during your treatment. Because we have seen the significant benefits of utilizing these tools in our program, we offer discounted pricing to those who add them to their chosen package.
- Liver Detoxification: Immediately prior to the start of weight loss we begin with a liver detoxification. We use this to prepare your body for an increase in fat metabolism and the mobilization of stored toxins in your body.
- A complete metabolic panel, HgA1c (screening for diabetes) and cholesterol panel will be drawn prior to starting the program (cost for blood work is included)
We offer a 3-month program. This includes follow up appointments with our Wellness Coach every month (3 visits) during treatment. One thing that sets us apart from other weight loss programs is our commitment to your success. The support you receive during your treatment is unmatched. This support and guidance is crucial in preventing stalling.Return to Accountability ^
Complete physician supervision to ensure safe and effective weight loss. Our physicians review every patients’ journey (and medical record/progress note) and monitor the periodic blood work.Return to Physician Supervised ^
Nutrient support is included:
- 1st Phorm protein powder – Quick, easy, and delicious food is something that nearly everyone finds value in, especially on a restricted-calorie diet.
- Opti-Greens 50 Supplement: Along with the vitamins & minerals in the grasses, Opti-Greens 50 is packed with carotenoids and bioflavonoids. These antioxidants help remove free radicals that can wreak havoc on your immune system. To make sure the food you eat is broken down properly, included are a digestive enzyme and probiotic blend.
- A selection of compliant protein bars are included when a quick, convenient, or on-the-go protein option is desired.
Access Your Documents
All of the resources discussed in your initial AB Modern Day Warrior Weight Loss Consultation are available for downloading and/or printing once you pay for your package. The password to access those documents will change periodically, so please contact your Wellness Coach if you need the updated password.Return to Resources ^