Healthy Habits Weight Loss in Cincinnati, Ohio
Physician-Supervised Weight Loss Program
Healthy Habits Weight Loss is a physician-supervised program that combines prescription medicine and peptide therapy with a balanced diet that focuses on teaching lasting healthy habits. This protocol consists of 3 distinct phases with each phase playing a vital role in the success of the program.
Research has shown that the best weight loss program not only helps you lose weight but teaches you how to keep it off.
There are three common reasons diet or weight loss programs fail.
How does healthy habits weight loss work compared to other weight loss programs?
There are three common reasons diet or weight loss programs fail. Diets often leave you feeling constantly hungry and with a sense of fatigue/lack of energy. Caloric restriction on certain diets causes metabolism to decrease, thus as soon as you stop the “diet” you regain all of the weight. Plus, certain “fad” diets require that you purchase expensive, pre-packaged meals. The Healthy Habits Weight Loss program addresses these concerns by: 1) Curbing appetite naturally with the prescribed medication and peptides, 2) Increasing metabolism and…
…energy, through the peptide therapy, 3) Does not require any pre-packaged food, the food you need for Healthy Habits Weight Loss can be purchased at any grocery store. In addition, our stabilization phase, which is the three weeks following the weight loss phase, allows you to increase your caloric intake in a controlled manner, ensuring that you maintain the weight loss you achieved. Extra support for appetite, if needed, is also available.
How does HealthY Habits Weight Loss Work?
Our Wellness Coach will teach you the nutrition fundamentals and lifestyle changes required to lose weight AND successfully keep it off. In our practice, we have seen that one of the key benefits of this particular combination of medication and peptides allows you to feel satisfied on a restricted-calorie diet and not experience annoying hunger pains, which are responsible for most failed diet plans. The nutrition plan that is used during the weight loss phase is simply increased during stabilization, teaching you healthy habits for life.
The benefits of a supervised Healthy Habits Weight Loss program include the resources and tools that are available to you here in a medical office. These tools maximize results and well-being during your treatment. Because we have seen the significant benefits of utilizing these tools in our program, we offer discounted pricing to those who add them to their chosen package.
- Liver Detoxification: Immediately prior to the start of weight loss we begin with a liver detoxification. We use this to prepare your body for an increase in fat metabolism and the mobilization of stored toxins in your body.
- Lipo B Injections: These injections are typically given every 7-10 days throughout your treatment to assist in energy support and fat metabolism. Optional – included with two of our packages.
- Supplementation: During the restricted calorie phase we do recommend proper supplementation. A quality Multivitamin and Probiotic are extremely important to support your body’s proper function throughout this process.
We offer a 3-month program. This includes follow up appointments with our Wellness Coach every 7 to 10 days during treatment. A complete metabolic panel, HgA1c (screening for diabetes) and cholesterol panel will be drawn prior to starting the program (cost for blood work is included).
Weekly Lipo B injections are also included in the cost with one of our packages. A three-week transitional phase will follow the weight loss phase.Return to The Details ^
Follow-up appointments with our Wellness Coach are recommended every 7-10 days during treatment. One thing that sets us apart from other weight loss programs is our commitment to your success. The support you receive during your treatment is unmatched. This support and guidance is crucial in preventing stalling.Return to Accountability ^
Complete physician supervision to ensure safe and effective weight loss. Our physicians review every patients’ journey (and medical record/progress note) and monitor the periodic blood work.Return to Physician Supervised ^
(Nutrient Support) Optional – included with two of our packages.
- 1st Phorm protein powder – Quick, easy, and delicious food is something that nearly everyone finds value in, especially on a restricted-calorie diet.
- Opti-Greens 50 Supplement: Along with the vitamins & minerals in the grasses, Opti-Greens 50 is packed with carotenoids and bioflavonoids. These antioxidants help remove free radicals that can wreak havoc on your immune system. To make sure the food you eat is broken down properly, included are a digestive enzyme and probiotic blend.
Access Your Documents
All of the resources discussed in your initial Healthy Habits Weight Loss Consultation are available for downloading and/or printing once you pay for your package. The password to access those documents will change periodically, so please contact your Wellness Coach if you need the updated password.Return to Resources ^