Regenerative Therapies in Cincinnati, Ohio
Rejuvenate and Refresh
Regenerative Therapies are focused on optimizing your health. We offer a range of therapies that may be used as part of a healthy living protocol or to help improve health conditions. Peptide Therapy, Procaine Therapy, Infusion Therapy – also known as IV Therapy and NAD+ Therapy are used for a variety of therapeutic effects.
Our offered therapies can help support your recovery, energize or improve brain clarity, sexual wellness & more.
What are Regenerative Therapies?
Regenerative Therapies are treatments to help manage a range of conditions, optimize health or improve cellular function. Throughout our lives exposure to environmental stressors, aging & lifestyle factors all impact the functionality of our bodies, sometimes producing unwanted effects. We offer several types of Regenerative Therapy in Cincinnati, Ohio: Peptide Therapy, Procaine Therapy, Infusion therapy (IV drip therapy) and NAD+ Therapy.
Peptide Therapy covers a wide range of treatments that help reduce the symptoms and discomfort associated with decreased amino acid production.
- Muscle building
- Immune strengthening
- Sexual health
- Weight loss
- Improved memory
- Improved learning ability
- Sleep improvement
- Improved mitochondrial function
- Cellular repair and regeneration
- Improved endurance and athletic capability
Procaine Therapy can help create a whole body healing system that can alleviate many symptoms.
- Pain relief
- Stimulant or relaxant depending on patient’s initial state and what they need
- Anti-allergic, anti-inflammatory effect
- Relaxes smooth muscle
- Vasodilator, antispasmodic effect
- Resets involuntary nervous system
- Therapeutic effect on the heart and vascular system
- Blocks pathological reflexes triggered by the body and reactivates previously impaired bodily processes
- Alters the functional state of the nervous system by reducing its instability, thus making it less sensitive to harmful stimuli
Procaine IV Therapy
Return to Procaine IV Therapy ^
NAD+ Therapy becomes more important as we age, as our natural production declines. Low levels of NAD levels can contribute to many effects of aging and chronic conditions.
- Improved mental clarity
- Increased energy, endurance and recovery
- Improved mood
- Better sleep
- Promotes DNA repair
- Reduced inflammation
- Lengthen telomeres
- Normalize circadian rhythm
- Improve Metabolism
- Improved athletic performance & recovery
- Improved Immune Support