Weight loss shots are all the buzz right now (and for good reason)! They’ve helped countless people reach their personal and weight loss goals.
If you’ve tried losing weight and nothing is working, a weight loss shot in Cincinnati could be the answer you’ve been looking for.
Amy Brenner MD & Associates are leaders in medical weight loss. Our physicians and nutrition coaches customize treatment programs to help you reach your goals and live a happier, healthier life. Whether you’re looking for wellness counseling or weight loss injections in Cincinnati, our experienced providers offer solutions that you can easily incorporate into your lifestyle.
In this blog, we’re talking about the most popular weight loss shot in Cincinnati: semaglutide.
Semaglutide is an injectable medication that suppresses appetite and slows digestion. This helps you to consume fewer calories, yet feel more satisfied and full.
Along with a healthy diet and exercise program, semaglutide can help patients lose a significant amount of weight. Amy Brenner MD & Associates offers semaglutide weight loss in Kenwood and online through our AB Modern Day Warrior program.
This physician-supervised program helps you lose weight through:
- A 7-day metabolic liver detox to start before injections
- 12 weeks of semaglutide injections, syringes, and alcohol swabs
- Check-ins with a wellness coach to help you reach your goals
- Resources for diet and nutrition, including one tub of protein powder
- A light exercise program to get your body moving
- Access to the BodySite app to track your nutrition and macros
Other Shots for Weight Loss
Semaglutide isn’t right for everyone. At Amy Brenner MD & Associates, we offer several weight loss shots in Cincinnati to help you reach your goals.