Carboxytherapy in Cincinnati, Ohio
for the face and body.
Carboxytherapy is the administration of carbon dioxide [CO2] gas to stimulate blood and lymph circulation to the area being treated and improve circulation, elasticity, fine lines and wrinkles. This treatment was discovered in the Royal Spas of France in the 1930’s when bathing in the pools of carbon dioxide-rich waters was shown to speed wound healing.
Topical carboxytherapy has a few advantages over the older treatment that uses subdermal injections with a thin, high-gauge needle: it causes no bruising or other side effect, it can be used at home or in the office; and it’s completely injection-free.
non-invasive gel treatment.
The original use of the topical carboxytherapy gel came from a critical need for non-invasive burn treatments in hospitals. Not only did the patients experience increased healing of their primary burns, they experienced significant improvements to the appearance of their skin.
Those improvements included:
- Reduced fine lines
- Improved wrinkles
- Smaller pores
- Firmer texture.
What it Treats
- Dry skin
- Skin Laxity
- Inflamed Skin
- Wound Healing
- Post Procedure
- Vaginal Dryness
- Painful Sex
- Loss of Sensitivity
35 -60 minutes per treatment cycle
Why Use Topical Carboxytherapy for Face and Body?
CO2LiftPro is the only topical carboxytherapy gel mask for use on the face and body. It can:
- Double the skin’s hydration with one treatment and no side effects
- Heal damaged tissue within 2 weeks by increasing collagen production and circulation
- Reverse signs of aging with a non-invasive, pain-free topical treatment
Why Use Topical Carboxytherapy for Vaginal Restoration?
CO2LiftV is a carboxytherapy gel vaginal rejuvenation treatment that is applied externally to the vulva and internally to the vagina. It can:
- Improve the quality of intimacy by improving sensitivity, lubrication, and elasticity
- Reverse changes to the vulva and vagina from childbirth, chemotherapy, medications, or menopause
- Promote faster recovery from procedures such as labiaplasty and vaginoplasty
Amy Brenner MD & Associates uses carboxytherapy treatments after several cosmetic procedures to enhance results and expedite healing.
This transdermal, noninvasive facial mask is recommended for post-procedure care after invasive procedures such as needling or laser.
In one use, the CO2LiftPro mask:
- Speeds healing
- Boosts oxygen concentration
- Increases microcirculation
- Tightens skin appearance
- Reduces pore size
- Smooths skin texture
- Increase skin hydration by 117%+
For post-procedure care to improve healing, apply every second day.
CO2LiftV is a painless, effective and medical grade carboxytherapy treatment that, without downtime, addresses vaginal issues associated with aging, menopause, childbearing, stress or chemotherapy. It works for vaginal dryness, urinary issues, discomfort during intercourse, vaginal tightness, and more. The convenient at-home kit contains 3 treatments and is easy to use in the comfort and privacy of your own home.
- Non-invasive and hormone-free solution for vaginal rejuvenation
- Restores the youthful functionality of the vagina
- Produces natural lubrication to help reduce painful intercourse
- Significantly cheaper and safer alternative to vaginal laser treatment
- Easy at-home kit without the need for office visits and embarrassing situations
- For new mothers, menopausal women or those who went through chemotherapy
- May also support vaginal tightening and increased sensation
CO2LiftV is a gel applied topically to the vulva and as a vaginal suppository using the included syringe. Each treatment is noninvasive, private, and takes only 45 minutes.
This carboxytherapy vaginal gel is also effective at reducing recovery time and improving healing in post-procedure treatments such as labiaplasty and vaginoplasty.
What is Carboxytherapy?
What is Carboxytherapy - Part 2
CO2Lift - General Info On The Carboxy Gel Mask
What is CO2VLIFTV At Home Vaginal Rejuvenation?
How does CO2LiftV- Vaginal Kit Work
How to Apply the CO2LiftV